By Ronelyn Faith C. Vailoces
Before the start of 2016, we have enumerated a few resolutions that we must complete before the end of the year. Check if you’ve already done all the things that are listed below. If not, you have a few more days to do them!
- Have a selfie with one of the Silliman University Board of Trustees and/or Admin
- Perform in the Luce Auditorium.
- Eat balut, pig brains; exotic food you haven’t tasted before.
- Join a competition.
- Have a 4.0 grade in one of the subjects you’re enrolled in this semester.
- Ride on the brand new Silliman University Bus.
- Clean one of the comfort rooms in Silliman University.
- Have a picnic under the acacia trees with your friends.
- Donate blood.
- Plant a tree.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Join three organizations at the same time.
- Memorize all the names of faculty and staff in three or four colleges in the university .
- Read for eight hours in the main library.
- Eat the entire food menu offered in kiosks for a week.
- Make peace with an enemy.
- Go out of town or climb a mountain by yourself.
- Donate food and books.
- Tour around the campus for one day.
Photo from: Tumblr.com